Here's What's Coming Up:
- May 15, 9 am - All You Need To Know To BLESS Every Home. Be a light in your neighborhood. Register here.
- May 16, Children's Summer Camp Fundraiser - BBQ Stuffed Baked Potatoes - Pick up meals in the Fellowship Hall after the 10:15 or 11:30 Gatherings.
- May 19, 6 pm - All Students Gathering at Smithville campus
- June 6, 4pm - Churchwide Family Picnic - LCRA Northshore Park - Sign-up to bring sides this Sunday in the Foyers.
Sunday Morning Gatherings
|BASTROP Campus - 3005 Loop 150 East|
|9:00 am Classic ● 10:15 am Modern ● 11:30 am Modern|
CALVARIO - 3005 Loop 150 East (Small Auditorium)
11:30 am Spanish
|SMITHVILLE Campus - 607 TX-230 Loop|
|9:00 am Modern ● 10:30 am Modern|
Here's what you can expect if you choose to join us on campus during COVID:
- Masks are voluntary. Ultimately, you decide what is right for you and your family.
- At our Bastrop Campus, social distancing is practiced by entering through the front entrance and exiting through the side doors of the Large Auditorium. In addition, every other row of is roped off in our 9 am and 11:30 am services.
- We disinfect the chairs and surfaces between services.
- Hand sanitizers are available in the Foyers for your convenience.
Jesus replied: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."
"But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?" Simon Peter answered, "You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God." Jesus relied, "Blessed are you , Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it."
"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."