Gaining an understanding of Calvary
We are so glad you are interested in becoming a member of Calvary Baptist Church. To begin this process, all potential members are required to complete the first step of our On-Ramp 4-step learning series. The series helps you to better understand CBC while we get to learn more about you.
ON-RAMP Step-1: About Calvary
You can complete this step one of three ways:
Attend an ON-RAMP Dinner
ON-RAMP Dinners are offered quarterly and cover the Four ON-RAMP Steps. ON-RAMP Dinners are free and childcare is provided, but pre-registration is required. Contact the CBC office for information on the next available ON-RAMP Dinner.
If none of the scheduled On-Ramp Dinner times are convenient, you can arrange a time to meet with one of our facilitators. Simply contact the CBC office to arrange a meeting.
Self-Directed Online Option
While we recommend taking ON-RAMP Step 1 - About Calvary in person, for those unable to attend, we do offer a self-directed online option. Please follow the four-step guide below.
Self-Directed Online Option
While we recommend taking ON-RAMP in person, for those unable to attend, please use the following four steps for our self-directed online option:
1) Each participant will need an ON-RAMP booklet.
You can pick up an On-Ramp booklet from the CBC office, request it be mailed to you, or download a PDF file here.
2) Watch the ON-RAMP Step 1 - ABOUT CALVARY video.
This is a 25-minute video that will walk you through Step 1 of the booklet and must be watched in its entirety.
3) Questions and Clarifications.
If you have any questions or need any clarifications related to any of the topics covered in the video, contact the CBC office and one of our facilitators will get in touch with you.
4) Download and complete the ON-RAMP Membership Application.
- Download the Online Membership Application here.
- Print the application and complete it in its entirety.
- Drop off or mail to the CBC Office. Or email the application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will confirm receipt of your card - if you don't receive confirmation from us within one week or have any questions, please contact the CBC office.
5) Complete Step 2. (Optional)
- Download the Remarkably & Wonderously Made Booklet here. (Also available at any CBC Campus)
- Print and complete the On-Ramp Step 2 Form.
- Drop off or mail to the CBC office. Or email to: email@example.com.
6) Complete Step 3. (Optional)
- Print and complete the On-Ramp Step 3 Form.
- Drop off or mail to the CBC Office. Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7) Complete Step 4. (Optional)
- Attend a Gospel Conversations 3/3rds Group or training event.
If you have any questions during any step of the process, please contact the CBC office.