Be The Light! Women's Ministry Spring Fling
Saturday, April 24, 2021 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Have you wondered what the [email protected] are doing to share the light of Christ? Join us for this FREE brunch to discover what’s new in Women’s Ministry at CBC and learn about opportunities and practical tips on how to Be The Light right where God has placed you! Register Here!
[email protected] Ministry Mission Statement
“Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.”
1 Thessalonians 5:11
The Women’s Ministry of Calvary Baptist exists to serve all women and influence them for Christ! We aim to share and exalt Him, serve Jesus and others, and study to apply God’s Word. (Matthew 28:18-20; 1 Thessalonians 5:11; Philippians 2:14-16; 2 Timothy 2:15; Luke 11:28)
Specifically, our goals are:
- To foster community and relationships among the CBC women (and beyond) through prayer, meetings, activities, and outreach.
- To encourage daily devotion to Christ through the application of sound doctrine.
- To challenge women to grow spiritually through teaching, mentoring, and encouragement.
- To meet the needs of ladies of all ages and stages, from all cultures and backgrounds, and in all seasons whether single, married, and with or without families.
- To inspire women to find and use their God given gifts to serve others locally and beyond.
ONGOING WEEKLY EVENTS
Women's Bible Study - Monday Evenings 6 pm Smithville Campus.
Women's Bible Study - Tuesday Mornings 9:30 Bastrop Campus.
Women's 4G Group - Wednesday Mornings 9:30 am Cedar Creek.
Women’s Prayer Group - Wednesday Mornings 10:00 am Bastrop Campus.
Women’s Bible Study - Wednesday Evenings 6:15 pm Bastrop Campus.
Contact [email protected] or the church office for more info.